Recently in a meetup many people asked me why should we volunteer an event or activity. I think we can answer this question because many people in our team have volunteering experience in different categories of events.
Generally people start volunteering in activities and events when they are in first year of college. Common reasons for volunteering is money for regular expenses or pocket money. But it's advantages and perks are much larger than people think.
- It improve communication and personality skills tremendously (by meeting and communicationg wide range of peoples and by doing various types of events or activities).
- You get to visit different places which you have never seen before.
- If your events are in 5 star hotel, you get the royal feeling. You will meet CEOs, executives in 5 star hotels and interact with them.
- You get to meet different celebrities which is not possible for the participants who even pay for the event.
- If your event is out of city then you...